T - Away
Freed from red veins, steel warts, blood blisters and spots, within minutes. With the T-Away we remove skin imperfections quickly and safely.
Beautiful skin is smooth and has an even complexion. It is therefore very normal that you are bothered by red veins, skin tags, blood blisters and other annoying skin problems on your face or on your body. Fortunately, we can easily do something about it. With the T-away you can say goodbye to rosacea, pigmentation spots and other skin imperfections within minutes. Very fast with immediately visible results!
The technique: The T-Away uses USHF (Ultra Short High Frequency) technology. The impulse of the electrical current is converted into a heat impulse, which allows problem areas to be treated safely and effectively with no effect on the surrounding tissue.
The T-away treatments are tissue-friendly and suitable for the removal of:
- Couperose (broken red veins);
- Spider Naevus (spider-shaped burst veins);
- Blood blisters;
- Pigment spots;
- Age spots;
- Fibroids (steel warts);
- Age warts;
Prior to a treatment, one of our specialists will go through a short intake with you in which we analyze your skin and overall health. Prior to your treatment, the specialist will give you a good indication of the number of treatments needed to remove your skin problems. After the treatment, we plan a follow-up check that takes place 6 weeks later. We then check whether the skin has healed properly and/or whether everything has been removed as desired.
Good to know
Cosmetic treatment can involve risks and discomfort
post-treatment discomfort such as swelling or redness
- although uncommon, in some cases the treatment may cause a small visible tissue change or
- there may be a temporary discoloration of the skin
- it is common for crusting to form, this disappears after an average of 10 days
- treated skin normally recovers within a few days, but can take up to 4 weeks
Make an appointment for a T-Away treatment
Heeft u interesse in de T-Away behandeling?
Make an appointment or contact us!
View the prices of our T-Away treatment and make an appointment right away!
Prices & treatments
1 treatment | 5 minutes
€ 30,- | 5 min.
1 treatment | 10 minutes
€ 55,- | 10 min.
1 treatment | 15 minutes
€ 77,50 | 15 min.
Do not do this after the treatment!
Below you will find a number of important things that are important to know before you start with the T-Away.
- First of all, after a treatment, you should avoid hot and wet places (such as saunas and swimming pools) for 72 hours after the treatment.
- You should avoid sunlight as much as possible for 6 weeks after a treatment. Because you cannot stay indoors for 6 weeks, we recommend a product with a sun filter.
- You should avoid using any type of cosmetic products containing perfume or other irritating ingredients for a minimum of 72 hours after the treatment. Youngblood Mineral Make-up products can be used after 24 hours.
- Step1 - Céll Fùsion C Intensive Post A.D: S.O.S cream to restore the skin's protective function. The intensive Post A.D. cream has a restorative effect on the skin barrier and natural lipid layer of the skin. It protects the skin from irritation and has a brightening effect. After skin damage or intensive treatment such as: CO₂ Laser, removal of spots, milia, etc. it can be used to prevent side effects and pigment disturbances and to moisturize the skin locally. Apply a small amount of the cream locally to the problem area as needed, at least 2 times a day for the first 10 days.
- Step 2 - Rejuve Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA++++: Maximum protection against UVA and UVB rays. The skin needs protection 24 hours a day. Especially after intensive treatment. This maximum sun protection protects the skin against UV-A and UV-B radiation through SPF 50+ and PA++++. It contains many extra protective substances to optimally care for already damaged skin. This cream is also not greasy on the skin. Use Céll Fùsion C Rejuve Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA++++ Daily 30 minutes before going out, an amount equal to 2 phalanges of the index finger, apply all over the face, neck and décolleté. Apply several times a day if necessary. If you are outside for a longer period of time, repeat every two hours.
Check-up and possible after-treatment after 6 weeks
Part of your T Away treatment is the free* follow-up treatment after 6 weeks. We do this to ensure that your skin has healed properly and healthy. *after-treatment of the same spot is free.
Compensation health insurance:
We are ANBOS certified! Let us check with your health insurer! Did you know that health insurers reimburse a large number of our treatments up to 100%?
If you suffer from acne, unwanted hair growth, rosacea, pigmentation spots, age spots, skin tags or blood blisters, there is a chance that your health insurer will (partially) reimburse your treatment. This varies per insurer and per policy.
Fill in the form below and you will receive tailor-made advice within 6 working days*.
We do our utmost to inform you as accurately as possible about the reimbursements of your health insurer. If it turns out that something has gone wrong in this, we cannot be held liable.
Ambiance Beauty & City Spa - Introductory offer
Intake with a skin specialist
High-quality skin analysis
Includes upper lip waxing or tinting eyelashes/ eyebrows
Ambience working method
Skin analysis and introductory treatment;
- Quality skin treatments;
products. Take a look at our WEBSHOP;
- Any supplements;
- Relaxation with every treatment.
At Ambiance Beauty & City spa you will receive serious skin treatments in combination with pure
relaxation in a casual atmosphere.